The General Terms and Conditions (“Terms and Conditions”) set forth below shall govern your use and access of the WOW Super Application, a digital lifestyle application along with its related services and tools (the “App”) presented by Dialog Axiata PLC (“Dialog”, “we”, “us”) and the services offered via the App (“Services”) and your relationship with Dialog Axiata PLC (Company No: PQ 38), a company incorporated under the Companies Act No 07 of 2007 as amended and having its registered office at No. 475, Union Place, Colombo 2, Sri Lanka, as a registered user.
Please read and understand these Terms and Conditions as they apply to your access and use of the App.
By using the App, you indicate that you have read, understood, and accepted these Terms and Conditions. If you do not wish to be bound by these Terms and Conditions, you may not access or use the App, register on the App, or use the Services. If you have any questions on these Terms and Conditions, please send us an e-mail at email@example.com
- USE OF THE APP
- The App is provided to you for your use subject to these Terms and Conditions. By using the App, you agree to be bound by these Terms and Conditions. You are also responsible for ensuring that all persons who access the App through your internet connection, device or account are aware of these Terms and Conditions and other applicable terms and conditions, and that they comply with them.
- The App offers various Services to you. Apart from these Terms and Conditions, you shall also be bound by the specific Terms and Conditions related to the Services you avail on the App. In the event you do not agree to the specific Terms and Conditions related to the Services you avail on the App, you shall not be able to use the said Services.
- We reserve the right at all times, at our discretion, to suspend, remove or terminate you as a user of the App, and to reclaim your account without any liability to us. We also reserve the right to access, read, preserve, and disclose any information as we reasonably believe is necessary to: (i) satisfy any applicable law, regulation, legal process or governmental request, (ii) enforce these Terms and Conditions, including investigate potential violations hereof, (iii) detect, prevent, or otherwise address fraud, money laundering, illegal activities, security or technical issues, (iv) respond to user support requests, and/or (v) protect the rights, property or safety of Dialog, its users and the public.
- We do not guarantee that the App will be compatible with all hardware and software which you may use. We will not be liable for damage to, or viruses or other codes that may affect, any computer or mobile equipment, software, data or other property as a result of your access to or use of the App.
- Any applicable rates and charges pertaining to the App and its Services may be varied by Dialog from time to time. You can obtain the current rate of fees and charges on the App at any time.
- You agree, understand, and acknowledge that the App is an online platform that enables you to, including but not limited to, purchase products listed at the price indicated therein at any time using a payment method permitted by us. You further agree and acknowledge that we only act as a facilitator and cannot be a party to or control in any manner any transactions on the App or on a payment gateway as made available to you by an independent service provider. Accordingly, the contract of sale of products on the App or the contract in relation to any Service on the App shall be strictly a contract between you and the sellers or merchants on the App while the payment processing occurs between you, the service provider and in case of prepayments with electronic cards your issuer bank. Accordingly, the contract of payment on the App shall be strictly a contract between you and the service provider as listed on the App.
- We grant you a limited license to access and use the App, but not to download or modify the App or any portion of it in any manner. This license does not include any resale or commercial use of this App or its contents; any collection and use of any product listings, descriptions, or prices; any derivative use of this App or its contents; any downloading or copying of account information for the benefit of another seller; or any use of data mining, robots, or similar data gathering and extraction tools.
- This App or any portion of it may not be reproduced, modified, duplicated, copied, sold, resold, distributed or otherwise exploited for any purpose.
- Information that you submit to the App and/or provide to us, including but not limited to, feedback, responses to surveys, questions, reviews, comments, and suggestions (collectively, “Information”) shall become our sole and exclusive property.
- Dialog may modify these Terms and Conditions at any time, without prior notice. Such modification shall be effective immediately upon posting of the modified Terms and Conditions. Your continued access and use of the App and Services thereafter shall constitute your acceptance of the revised Terms and Conditions by you. If you do not wish to accept the revised Terms and Conditions, you should not continue to use the App.
- To register and create an account on the App, you must be over eighteen (18) years of age.
- Any personal data that you may supply on the App in the process of registering and creating an account or obtaining Services will be used by Dialog in accordance with the Privacy Notice. By using the App, you warrant that all information submitted to us, whether via the App or otherwise, is true, accurate, complete and is not misleading by omission or otherwise. In the event of any change to the information provided, you should inform us immediately of this in order for us to communicate with you and for you to continue using the App.
- Your registration is strictly conditioned upon your acceptance and compliance with these Terms and Condition